CAUSE I SERIOUSLY NEEDED SOMETHING LIKE THIS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU GUYS.
Don’t forget that drinking plenty of water and tea, eating a healthy diet and daily exercise will make a HUGE difference with your complexion. Touching your face frequently is also a big no-no. Everyone’s skin is different, so experiment with your own treatment routines and find what best suits you!! I think this is a topic that’s almost taboo to talk about, but everyone has it, so we might as well help each other out with what we’ve found successful, right!?
So here are a bunch of resources i’ve gathered. I thought that I’d share them because they’re really helpful. Hope they’ll make your life easier! I’ve never made one of these before, so let me know if any of the links aren’t working.
- 200 words that describe light
- how to keep a journal
- read some slam poetry
- huge writing masterpost
- how to reveal character
- help with writer’s block
- find out which author you write like
- write interactive books (kind of like choose your own adventure)
- good brainstorming/ organizing tool
- zen writing tool
makeup and hair
- filling in eyebrows
- twin buns
- how to contour
- everyday makeup routine
- how to make any color of lipstick… from crayons
- natural beauty remedies
- the trick to liquid eyeliner (this is how i wear mine, it’s quite easy to master)
- cool makeup tips
- stylish eye makeup (from Lauren Conrad)
- gradient lip makeup
- different ways to braid your hair
- messy buns tutorial
- how to make your own temporary tattoo
- apply eyeliner, mascara, and curl lashes with a spoon
- how to survive college
- various yoga poses for stress relief
- HUGE studying masterpost (I mean huge)
- solve any math problem
- how to effectively pull an all-nighter
- teaches everything
- find out who an anon is (not sure if still working)
- mass tag replacer
- huge theme-related download pack
- post a bunch of things from a blog’s archive
- good pixel blog and theme references
- really good redux edits
- my favorite falling snow effect (it’s interactive on your blog!)
- tumblr theme generator
- random image script
- tumblr savior for mobile
- cute yahoo answers (the cutest thing ever)
- emergency compliment
- draw a stickman
- coping skills and distractions
- for some reason these videos always cheer me up
- calming gif
- givesmehope (this will cheer you up it is so cute)
- answer trivia questions and give people rice !!
- Cool websites for wasting time (1, 2, 3 )
- make sand art online (you could spend hours on this site tbh)
- make a a giant squid pillow! (because why not?)
- how to do special effects makeup (tw: gore?)
- create your own nebula
- read creepy wikipedia articles
- read more creepy wikipedia articles (warning, I haven’t read these articles, so I do not know what they contain. read at your own risk.)
- random colour each time
- disney lies/ urban legends
- make your own acapella band
- watch a real-time streaming of the ocean
- just click this. trust me.
- make your own pokemon secret base
- this will take you to a cool place
- color matching game
- downloadable indie games / in-browser indie games
- games you played back in the day
- really cute online games
- cards against humanity pdf
- sushi cat (really cute, calming game)
- takes you to a random location and you have to guess where you are
- color matching game
- akinator, the web genie (kind of like 20 questions, but with famous people)
food to make
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- fricking recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- s’mores pie (keep in the fridge and heat up for 15 seconds when you want a piece so its warm and it just tastes really good please make this)
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers (like fruit roll-ups, only much better)
photo editing things
- punk edit tutorial
- remove backgrounds without photoshop
- topaz-like action
- glitch tutorial
- double exposure effect
- photoshop brushes masterpost
- this blog has a lot of ps resources
- so does this one
- how to draw ears
- how to make an animated film
- learn how to draw anything
- turn your paper art into digital
- skeleton practice drawing tool thingy
- how to draw semi- realistic eyes
- how to make pixel art
- good reference for drawing water
- free digital sculpting tool
sounds n music
- masterpost of sounds of nature
- more sounds of nature
- find more artists to listen to (basically you pick an artist, and it shows more artists, and you click those. it’s a never ending lists of music in your taste!)
- listen to playlists (here’s mine)
- get the best sound from your iTunes
- coffee shop sounds for productivity
- rain sounds
- white noise generator
- some more cool sounds
- how to make an 8-bit/chiptune
learn to do things
- make a flower crown
- make dip-dyed shoes
- make glitter out of salt
- make a blanket nest
- how to make origami
- how to embroider
- learn to read korean in 15 minutes
- newspaper nails (i’ve done these before… super easy and look really cool!!)
- tie-dye denim
- make a font from your handwriting
- learn to play guitar
- personality quizzes
- the ‘eye’ test
- find out which disney princess you are
- online color challenge
- trivia quizzes
other useful things
- is a website actually down?
- hobbies masterpost
- best, most comfy onesies ever
- clothing life hacks
- when to pee during a movie
- how to remove pilling from clothing
- 100 tips for life
- sleep calculator
- kawaii emoticons
- run windows programs on a mac
- plant studio (like microsoft paint, but with plants!)
- find out which font something is
- create a color palate from an image
back to school masterpost!!!!
a lot of my friends are heading back to school really soon. so i thought it’d be nice to put together something for them. if you’re reading this, you’re going to be fine. everything will turn out okay!!!!! ^u^ you may not feel as ready as some of your classmates and that’s okay too!!! it doesn’t make you any less of a wonderful human being. school is terrifying sometimes and you can’t compare yourself to anyone else’s standards, ESPECIALLY when it comes to school. as small and helpless as you might feel in the face of that huge concrete institution, all you have to do is stick true to what makes you feel comfortable and safe, and let the first week back just roll over your shoulders. it’ll be over sooner than you think, i just know it. you’re very loved and will get through this!!!! ^o^
- download free books!!
- solve math problems mang
- pull an all-nighter, do well on your exam.
- my favorite tutoring website
- essay writing help
- more essay writing help
- study like a college kid
- free microsoft word
- pretend to type an essay
- educational links fucking galore
- a links masterpost better than this one
mental health resources
- need a motivational speech? i like this one for myself.
- not having a good day? :c
- a website that is always relevant.
- picking up a hobby can relax you during the school year!!
- panic and anxiety information masterpost
- learn more about anxiety.
- take your mind off of it
- keep taking your mind off of it
- seriously just please try to relax ily
- mental illness recovery tips
- tips on self-love
- working out is a total stress-buster.
- express yourself with make-up and make all the mean kids super jealous with how fabulous you are
- i fucking love to study to this.
- how to talk to and help an anxiety-ridden friend
- an important tag on my blog.
- please remember this.
i’m here for you if you need me. my skype is chelspuffle. be safe and be strong, friends!!!!
ever wanted to do some stuff? like, different stuff? tired of having to scroll through your huge ref tag? LOOK NO FURTHER!! Have a masterpost of LITERALLY EVERYTHING
which took me 5 hours to make so reblog it
- Painting tutorial
- Female/male arms
- Kneeling + Sitting ref
- Dragon head view tutorial
- SAI brushes 86786
- Drawing expressions
- Sai Brushes 1
- NGE colour palette 1
- 100+ colour palletes
- Avoiding same face
- Face contours/highlighting
- free art MyPaint
- Body anatomy help 1
- How to shift images using blur in PS
- Drawing clothe folding
- How to draw ice
- Colour palette 1
- Colour palette 2
- SAI brush settings 2
- SAI/PS pixel brushes
- Warm/Cool gray
- Flower crown tutorial
- Skin colour palette
- Pink colour sheet
- How to draw butts&thighs
- The male torso
- Drawing glowing stuff in SAI
- Drawing horse/animal legs on humans
- Drawing clouds
- Muscular male with bow stock photos
- Pastel colours
- Drawing grass fields in SAI
- All about the human body
- 20+ colour palettes
- Colour conversion
- Kissing ref
- Creature design
- Colour meanings
- Creating expression
- Tutorial masterpost (100+)
- How to colour
- Pose studies
- Feline comparisons
- How to draw penis
- Leaf pressing
- 100+ anatomy references
- How to draw folds
- SAI brushes 3
- Sitting poses
- Colour palette 4
- Cloud painting
- How to draw 3D rooms
- Colour info
- Colouring ref
- Hair tutorial
- Clothing ref
- Bodies and poses
- SAI brushes 5
- Colour scheme designer
- Folding ref
- Paint tool SAI masterpost
- Drawing ref masterpost (10+)
- How to draw faces
- SAI brushes 4
- Anatomy of mutant humans
- What should I draw?
- Free art software
- pastel colour ref
- Mass art ref
- Soft SAI brushes
- ways to draw stuff
- SAI brush settings
- baseball cap ref
- Penis ref
- Drawing human wings
- Cool free art software
- Huge art ref
- Colour blender
- 2 SAI brushes
- Photoshop for free
- Inspiration 1
- Instead of ‘whispered’
- Music for writing fight scenes
- Writing fantasy
- Emotions vocab sheet
- How to reveal character
- Writers block resource
- Writing a death scene
- BIO help
- Music to help you write
- Writing prompt generators
- Got writers block?
- How to torture a character
- Degrees of emotion
- ULTIMATE writing ref, 500+
- Character names
- Body language
- 25 days of fic
- HOW TO DRAW ANYTHING
- Writing people of colour
- nanowrimo start kit
- character flaws
- Becoming an adult masterpost
- cute OTP things
- Resource masterpost
- For bored people
- Anime + Manga recs
- how to make a blanket nest
- Getting an apartment
- what should i read next?
- If you’re bored
- Delete tourists from photos
- Cute pet nicknames
- Family tree explained
- Pulling an all nighter
- masterpost of themes/pixels/emoticons
- List of demon names
- Demons & Deities in the bible
- Moss graffiti
- Types of attraction
- Trampoline = outside bed
- College textbooks
- God masterpost
- OTP necklaces
- Super silky summer legs
- Plastic keychains
- How to write cover letters
- make music on itunes sound great
- Classic lit
- Black/gold ref 1
- Cosplay eye makeup
- Halloween eye gore makeup (tw eye gore)
- Rotting skin halloween makeup
- Eyeliner ref
- bloody halloween nails
Cheer up/Be happy
- PokéRadar guide
- Play pokémon games online
- Pkmn Shiny hunting guide
- Animal crossing new leaf face/hair guide
- Free RPG games
hello hi whats up so yeah these are some websites i use and they’re really really helpful and as of jan 1st. 2014, they alllll work!!!!! all of them are free, and somethings you could really use, please tell me if you need anything specific ill be glad to give you a link now weep with happiness goodbye -shakes x
- download free music
- download from 8tracks
- watch free movies/tv shows
- download free books
- free microsoft word?
- pretend to type an essay
- like the sound of a coffee shop?
- can’t remember the name of a song?
- when to pee during a movie
- convert youtube videos to mp3
- best learning website ever
- working out master post
- winged eyeliner tutorial
- pull an all nighter but do well on your exam
- how to write a good essay
- list of photo galleries
- photoshop tutorials
- kawaii emoji’s
- this can solve any math problem
- rainy mood?
- wanna know who you write like?
- create a fake tweet
- upload anything from your iPhone etc. to your laptop
- wanna know how stuff works?
- learn how to study
- learn how to make tumblr themes
- the thoughts room
- how to love yourself
- watch movies/draw/everything??? with your online friends
- create some cool shit
so i put together a couple of sites and links that are pretty helpful for studying, school etc, :) all the links are free and work and are all pretty useful so enjoyyyyy - ellie x
- maths help
- calculators (includes graphing, geometric, stats etc)
- microsoft word equivalent
- coffee shop sounds
- how to study guide
- essay structure guide
- help in a ton of subjects
- calm/nature sounds
- download free books
- maths knowledge site
- tips for a productive study break
- falling asleep tips
- how to google
- how to wake up in the morning
- improve your studying skills
- teaches anything
- thousands of quick and easy snack recipes
- cheap & healthy snacks
- quick and easy soup recipes
- chocolate muffin in a mug tutorial
- study snacks
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- macaroni cheese / mac&cheese in a cup
- yoga poses
- how long to nap
- go to a quiet place
- the thoughts room
- take a guided relaxation
- compliments generator
take a few minutes break
21 Tips for Surviving Your First Year of University
- Actually go to your classes and pay attention. If your laptop is going to be a huge distraction, don’t bring it. Just take your notes by hand.
- TAKE NOTES. This is so important. You will thank me come exam time.
- You will get super stressed out. Accept it.
- Get a hobby. It will keep you sane. Partying is NOT a hobby.
- Start assignments earlier than the day before.
- You aren’t going to find friends on the first day. Give it time. It’ll happen.
- If you have roommates, don’t assume that you’ll wind up being the best of friends.
- Remember to eat. And eat well.
- Never turn down free food.
- Buy a university sweater or sweatpants. You will wear these a lot.
- Don’t bother looking good unless you really want to and are doing it for yourself. Especially not in your morning classes. 90% of the students will be wearing sweatpants/pajamas at 9 in the morning.
- Try your best to get 8 hours of sleep each night.
- Accept that, sometimes, no sleep at all is better than taking, what I refer to as, a “night time nap”. This is 3 hours or less of sleep.
- If you’re missing someone, tell them.
- Study even if you don’t have a test/midterm/exam coming up.
- Study groups are amazing. Go to them if you can.
- You’re going to lose touch with people from high school. Whether you like it or not.
- Get involved. But not so involved that you’re overwhelmed.
- Don’t party every weekend. It might seem like a good idea at the time, but you, your body and your dignity will regret it later.
- Talk to your profs. They don’t hear from that many students so they will most likely be more than willing to help you if you need it.
- There will be a point where you feel like you can’t handle it anymore. You’ll be too stressed out. Too tired. Too hungry. What have you. You will want to quit. Push through. Talk it out with someone. If you feel like you need to cry, do it. You aren’t alone in feeling overwhelmed. You are smart. You are amazing. You can and will survive this.
I just graduated from college, so lemme add a few.
22. Keep the syllabus for each class handy. I know they mean nothing in high school, but they’re seriously everything in college, including the assignment schedule and grading scale. Speaking of which…
23. The grading scale may vary by class. If it’s not on the syllabus, just ask.
24. Go to class. I know that was said, but seriously, just go. If this is a hard one for you (and we all have those days, so expect it) remember that just showing up will earn you the easiest points you’ll ever get.
25. Don’t try and get all your general education classes out of the way early on, tempting as it is. They’re more flexible, and will be easier to work into your schedule when you’re nearing graduation.
26. If you’re planning on continuing a foreign language you started in high school, do start that early on. You’ll lose it faster than you think.
27. You’re going to have to write papers. Possibly lots of papers. If that’s hard for you, use the writing center or other tutoring resources your college has. Seriously, you’re better off investing some effort into learning to do it right than stressing about it for the rest of your college career.
28. Even if writing is easy for you, don’t assume you can do every assignment the night before or in just one draft.
29. If you’re looking for work, try to get an on-campus job. It’s a lot nicer if you can walk between work and class, and you can work around your class schedule more easily.
30. You can do it. Hang in there.
becoming an adult cheat sheet!!!
- learn how to coupon
- how to get free therapy
- clean bathroom tips
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- learn time management skillz
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- create a resume
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- organize your closet
- find the right career
- a list of stress relievers
- how to pick a major
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- buying a used car
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- read the news
- leave your childhood traumas behind
- how to quit smoking
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency